COVID-19 requires rapid action and innovation. This unprecedented challenge demands the use of new technologies to cope with the new reality. Several Israeli companies have managed to move extremely fast on adapting their technologies or creating new ones to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.
Start-Up Nation Central is pleased to invite you to the webinar: Israeli Technologies Combating COVID-19 Pandemic in India on June 1, 2020, at 3 p.m. Israel/ 5:30 pm. India, the webinar will be featuring Israeli technologies combatting the COVID-19 pandemic that are ready for deployment in India.
The webinar will show a glimpse of the vast variety of technologies available and will open a channel for direct communication and possible collaborations between the companies and participants.
17:30-17:35: Opening remarks
- Vered Mivtzari, Strategic Countries Director, Start-Up Nation Central. Introduction to Start-Up Nation Central and the organization’s activities in India
- Ms. Dana Kursh, Consul General of Israel to South India
17:35-17:55: Lena Rogovin, Digital Health Analyst and Sector Lead, Start-Up Nation Central. The Israeli tech landscape amid the coronavirus in India
17:55- 18:55: Showcase of the following Israeli startups:
• Beecardia, Mobile Health, and Cloud Platform for Cardiology
• PulseNmore, Handheld ultrasound device
• Bio-fence, Antimicrobial Compounds for Fighting Hazardous Pathogens
• Diagnostic Robotics, AI diagnostic system for healthcare organizations
18:55: Closing remarks and Q&A